Monday 28 February 2011

My Birthday Disaster

           My Birthday Disaster

It was a bright sunny morning and in my words it was the best morning of my life. Today It was my 9th birthday and I was going to have the coolest birthday of the year, everyone was going to come (my best friends only though). My awesome mum had got security guards to guard the door in case any intruders came and tried to get in.

I was sitting at the table in my coolest pink party dress when the clock showed 10.00am. I raced down the hall way with my dress flying every where. I finally got to the party room and saw the old wooden brown table turned into a beautiful pink glittery pink table. The table had crispy hot sausage rolls, red cheerio’s, lots of chips and sweets for Africa. I screwed my hands up into a fist like shape and yelled “Yes.”

All my friends were going to arrive at 11.00am on the dot. I was lying on my bed and looking at my alarm clock saying to myself, “When is it going to be 11.00am over and over again.” Finally it got to 11.30am only half an hour until my party starts. It felt like time had just flown when my alarm clock had just gone 11.00am.

I raced back down the hall to wait in the party room for my guests to come. 11.30am.  Still no one here. Just then I heard my mum.   “Michaela why are all the right invites sitting in the printer, you gave your friends the invite that said your birthday will be tomorrow.” OH no I thought to myself another birthday disaster.

Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment